sign text quotes

..

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

teach me rulz i will teach u how to break it..........

teach me rulz i will teach u how to break it..........

Hi Friends

below u can see a comment box please comment me so that i can improve my site i m in developing state and want to make worlds best blog so please help me

Monday, June 2, 2008

The Best 80 Photoshop Text Effects on the Web

Using Photoshop nowadays is almost as necessary as any other software application out there. Whether you need to pimp up your party pictures, create poster for your event, or just play around with images for your web.

Nevertheless, it is always little problem when it comes down to learning of how to do something in Photoshop. There are many different tutorials that focus on basics, but for me and you this is far too little.

Some days before i got a comment on my blog and also my friend Jay asked me for photoshop tutorials. I googled "photoshop text effects" i found this very useful article about photoshop tutorials : The Best 80 Photoshop Text Effects on the Web.

No comments: