sign text quotes

..

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

teach me rulz i will teach u how to break it..........

teach me rulz i will teach u how to break it..........

Hi Friends

below u can see a comment box please comment me so that i can improve my site i m in developing state and want to make worlds best blog so please help me

Monday, June 2, 2008

CHECK HOW FAST U TYPE

10-Fast-Fingers Speedtest is a simple web tool that tests how fast you type. You will be presented with some words and a form to type them. The objective is to type as many correct words as possible within 60 seconds.


With the speed test you can test your typing speed. Of course you will not get an 100% accurate result, but at least a clue where you are. Try it again and again, and with time you will get faster, that is because, since the words that you need to type, are the most frequently used words of the english language. The faster you can type these words, the faster you will also type ordinary texts.

I only got 122 points there with 32 correct words and 1 wrong words.(I am really slow :) )
Tell me how much you got.

Check Here For the Link :10-Fast-Fingers Speedtest

No comments: